Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dogs and saying Hi between them

Today I saw something I always see with pets that are around one another; standing in line to get vaccinations is the best place for your dog to meet the dog standing next to him/her.  But, why would someone like me who sees this all the time cringe when I see this.  Well, if it were my pet I would not let them sniff nose to nose because I wouldn't want a pet to quickly snap and bite my dog.  Or further more my senior pet to snap and bite or warn another dog.  I also wouldn't want my dogs to pick up any diseases like Parvo and bring it home or simply pass away from the situation.  All dog owners do not vaccinate their pets regularly.  So be careful when you let your pets sniff around with other pets.  Also keep in mind not all dogs treat their pets for fleas and a flea could jump right over to your pet and we all know that can take months of anguish to get rid of.

www.myfavoritegroomer.com

Dede Croy

No comments:

Post a Comment