Monday, March 21, 2011

The First Day

Hello Folks,
So the day I decided to do a blog was over a year ago.  Nothing ever came of it since I am so busy doing everything you can imagine; ordering supplies, updating the website; tweeting; facebooking; checking voicemails, texts, emails, and more to schedule appointments, and on top of all the business stuff, grooming your pets day or night.
Well, with the growth of my business getting excessively heavy I had a spring break helper named Sharlene come out and help me bathe pets.  When she arrived I found her common sense level super high, her attentive to detail superb, and her passion for being better than she could possibly be to good to pass up on.  So, I am giving her an opportunity that will hopefully grow into her as a being and teach her so much at the same time.  She has accepted the position as my blogger and she will also be the main poster on this new blog of "The Diary of My Favorite Groomer".  This blog will direct its information on the daily life and pets I deal with in my groom shop.  What and where they came from and what issues they have and what can be done on the pet parent side.  At the end of six months we will hopefully be able to put together a really good book for you to read.
Welcome to "The Diary of My Favorite Groomer"  I hope you enjoy it!  Here we go........

No comments:

Post a Comment